Thread: Thanks pml (n)
View Single Post
Old Monday, March 19, 2012

ZAKARIYAN01 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
I'm very much thankful to PML (N) for exposing the very hypocritical, partial and self-centered youth of Pakistan.
Everyone shouts at the Corrupt Politicians untill their own mouths are filled with some candies.
The Laptop Policy of PML (N) has done the trick.
N-Leagte ki jay ho.
The visionary, educated and mature student class of Lahore is badly exposed.
The term Drawing-Room Critics is well-suited to them.
They can give you hours of lectures on Corruption of PPP, Muslin League and other parties but when it comes to personal benefit, none is blamed.
Revolutions never come via such youth.
Have snacks, kitty-parties, mango-parties, Basant and luddi.
Set aside politics and let them free to mug this country.
Go Zardar-Nawaz go. I mean keep going.B-)
yes totally agree with you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yahan to log aik time k khany pay apna vote bech dety hen ye to phr b laptop ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

par i think mian sab ko ye bat achi tarh samjh jani chahiye k ab in dhakosalon sy kam nai chaly ga,,,,,,,,,,,,,ye laptop bantna aisay hi jesy punjabi ki aik kahawat ha k "SADIYAN EE JUTIYAN TY SADA E SER",,,,,,,,,,,,,mian sab ye paisa jo urra rahy hen wo isi gharib awam ka hi ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

there are some serious defects in this laptop distributing scheme,,,,,,,,,,,why all the commerce and technical education students are ignored in this scheme???????? secondly yes there is need of laptops for those students who are associated with research in master degree or in m.phill or ph.d,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if you give the laptop to a student of first year or second year doing simple F.A he will simply purchased EVO and spent his whole day in front of facebook, yahoo, twitter etc, etc,,,,,,,,,

at the end i will just say k agar awam abi b itnay samjhdar and mature nai huye hen k wo apni affiliation is tarh ki scheme k fayady mein a kr badal lety to phr hamary sath yehi hona chahiye jo ho raha ha,,,,,,,,we deserve the leaders like zardari and nawaz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Ainuddin Kibzai (Tuesday, March 20, 2012)