View Single Post
Old Friday, March 23, 2012
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asi01 View Post

the books which you have mentioned in the thread except Mazhar ul Haq can be found on Net.
I bought these books, so I'm not sure if they are found on net ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asi01 View Post
What is ur opinion abt Suhail Bhatti's Book?
Well you'd find a number of books .. I'm not even a fan of the Mazhar ul Haq book as it contains copy - paste material .. But it is good and bulky enough to provide a fair amount of knowledge on the topics .. So in order to understand the topic properly I would recommend Mazhar ul Haq's book and for additional knowledge and quotes the other two and documentaries .. If you find Sohail Bhatti's book appealing, you can follow that too ..

You do, however, need to skip the unwanted topics and detail mentioned in Mazhar ul Haq's book ..

Regards ..
azure (Sunday, October 14, 2012), Ehsan chitrali (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), faizanbari786 (Monday, June 03, 2013), maya halepoto (Tuesday, December 18, 2012), Muhammad Hassan Baati (Tuesday, March 12, 2013), Muhammad ubaid khan (Thursday, April 11, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Sunday, January 20, 2013)