View Single Post
Old Monday, March 26, 2012
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binte Shafiq5 View Post
I also have some queries related to reading newspaper. Like if I am appearing for CSS 2013 how old newspaper I have to read..!! Starting from a year old or what...!!!
Second what should I do after reading newspaper, should I make notes of it or just note important facts in bullet form..!!!
Thanks in advance
u should start reading newspapers from tomorrow and read it till the day u appear in the exam.

there is no need to make notes from newspaper. just write down the facts and figures in bullet form. even if u dont, u will automatically remember the facts and figures if u read it regularly.
samia fakhar (Thursday, April 19, 2012), silza (Sunday, May 27, 2012), Zoha (Thursday, April 03, 2014)