View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Food Grains Inspector

Show Stealer is on a distinguished road
Default On what basis medals are awarded?

some days earlier i requested to cssforum administration in a post that I'm also a ppsc exam qualifier and working as food grain inspector, hence award me medal for my this achievement. cssforum administration took notice of my request and granted me my designation "food grain inspector". it is now mentioned on the place of "member". but I'm still astonished that cssforum administration didn't bestow me medal, while it is awarded to"sparkofighter", whose designation is zilladar. Please keep in mind that I'm not hitting "sparkofighter", but I'm not understanding that why it is not given to me.
Hence i request to cssforum administration that please clear the situation and unveil the merit on which the medals are awarded. if they can't do so then they please clarify that why they didn't award me. do remember it's not for medal but it's for recognition. thanks in advance