View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 29, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

My interview was on 26th . My number was 9th . It was a nice experience . It lasted for 26 minutes.
I entered the room . I greeted the panel and was offered chair . Rana Sahb started in his low voice .
B. D.
    • So You are Mr. Tassawur , you have Masters in English Literature and You are From district Mandi Bahauddin .
    • Gentleman ! Why Mandi Bahauddin is called Mandi Bahauddin .
    • Who was BahaUddin .
    • why Mandi .
    • Major crops of Your District .
    • Besides agricultues any other major source of income of your area's people .
    • You did your Masters in Literature as regular student , Am I right and Fsc as well. Why you did you graduation as a private candidate? (I expalined how owing to my health problems , Tonsels operation , I had to quit hostel as well as regular study)
    • At this very moment it started azan. i ws aked to stop.
    • Then after azan , rana sahb started from here again.
    • What was the incident in Japan in 2011 of importance .
    • Why fochoshima incident happened .
    • What was the number of casualities .
    • President of Iran and Supreme Commander of Iran are not on same pages . Isn't it so .
    • What's the rift between them .
    • Who was sacked ?
    • What's the constitutional position of supreme commander .
    • You have Arabic as you optional , translate these . Four Ayats were recited ny rana sahb, one after the other for translation .
    • Gentleman you have mention the name of your favourite book . Pakistan's Foreign Policy Escaping India . What's this escaping India .
Then Rana Sahb gave the charge to Saud Gohar Sahb .
  • What are Falkland Mountains .
  • What is their current situation .
  • Why police .
  • What's the difference between Warrant and Summon .
  • What were the impacts of India Centriac foreign Policy of Pakistan .
  • What we gained from India Centric Foreign Policy .
  • Is it needed to be pursued anymore ?
  • Impacts of this policy on Economy .

Then Saud Gohar gave the Gun in the hands of Muhammad Mian Sahb .
  • Gentleman what is Classical Literature .
  • What Is romanticism .
  • What was Elezbeethan Era .
  • Are Wordsworth and Coleridge Elezbethan poets ?
  • Weren't they contemporary ?
  • What's the difference between the two .
  • What are modern movements in literature .
  • What is supernaturalism and Naturalism .
  • What is imagery .
  • What the age of novel ?
  • Any lovelist . Ok some novels of Dickens.
  • What's the theme of Take of two cities .
  • A movement which was started having inspired from this novel .
  • What are the majors areas which take most of Budget expenditure .
  • What are the indicators of the health of Economy .
  • What is Tax to GDP Ratio .
  • What is it in Pakistan .
  • How much It should be .
  • How many tax payers arethere in Pakistan .
This was the all about my honor of going in front of that prestigious panel .

I request all of you to pray for me.
Asad Shafiq (Thursday, March 29, 2012), ASADMAQSOOD (Wednesday, October 10, 2012), drvalentino (Thursday, March 29, 2012), Eager (Thursday, March 29, 2012), engr hayat (Monday, December 09, 2013), Faisal86 (Friday, March 30, 2012), fortitude (Thursday, March 29, 2012), g.m.abro (Thursday, January 10, 2013), intelligentgal (Thursday, March 29, 2012), Invincible (Thursday, March 29, 2012), khalidusman (Tuesday, December 25, 2012), mano g (Friday, March 30, 2012), Mrubab (Friday, February 08, 2013), mubeen saeed (Thursday, March 29, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Thursday, March 29, 2012), Rush (Thursday, January 10, 2013), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, March 29, 2012), tknw01 (Thursday, March 29, 2012)