View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 01, 2012

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman Ali View Post
Respectd Seniors,

I have to undergo an interview for the post of Commercial assistant ( BPS-14) in HESCO. I Desperately need some guidelines about the interview as I do not know what the commercial assistant Actully does while performing his duties. I mean what should I study and from where that material to collect???????

I shall be keenly looking forward from the honorouable members to provide me this information.

Thanks you very much
Noman Ali
I can give u an idea about the duties of commercial assistant and some guideline about the interview for this post.

- CA normally perform the duty in revenue office of the concerned Distribution company e.g. HESCO, MEPCO, LESCO etc
- Where he / she can be posted in one of the various sections of the revenue office. That comprises upon Billing section, MDI section, CRC section, Admin section, DCS section & Accounts section.
- Revenue office is headed by the Revenue Officer.
- I advise you to visit the nearest Revenue Office of HESCO to discuss the Job description of CA at some extent.

-The question normally asked during interview for this post can be as follows:
1. About abbreviations like SMS, MMS etc.
2. About Job description of Commercial Assistant.
3. About reason of Current electricity deficit.
4. About solution of Electricity shortfall.
5. Circular Debt & its solution.
6. some questions relevant to ur subject of graduation or masters.
7. About basics of current affairs, general knowledge, Pak studies & Islamic studies.

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain_qureshi For This Useful Post:
Noman Ali (Tuesday, April 03, 2012)