View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 07, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 35th Common

engle is on a distinguished road
Default mmm journalism

.. well all dear felllows nice to see u disscussing what the journalism is all about.... well almost what and how it has been presented by the candidates here about journalism is really appealing and it looks as if the journalism is a kind of subject that needs a little effort and marks are in your pocket... however my opinion differs ... no doubt time as suggested by the candidates is like 7 or 10 days enough but more important is how much u have understanding and attachement to media which is counted in that given short time and more important is this too that how much language is developed and how much better u know the articulation of thought... if u have these qualities u must go for the journalism ... u are sure to get celeberating score....
... i m written qualified of 2006 ( 2nd attempt) ..... journalism in first attempt i had secured 60 marks...... and i had given some 15 days to it... (not full days).......