Thread: Jobs
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiney View Post
I have masters Economics in 2nd division.....
Kya me Ad ke lie elligible hn.....
weight 80+ abt 85 he
or height 5.5 he
i really failed in army it was my grave reslut after getting pass the written
or haa
me agar in case CSS me qualify karjata hn....
to ASP ke group me to physical etc...weight wagera ka chakar to nai he na.....
seniors plz help me....

or ISI, IB, ke lie me elligible hn.....Ad ke lie
or ISI ya IB me ad ki elligiblly kia hoti he.....
1. For AD (FIA)--- Second Class or Grade C Bachelor Degree along with Five years experience in BS/Grade-11 or equivalent for Government servants or employees of Government controlled organizations in the following fields: (1) Police, (2) Accounts, (3) Central Revenue, Collecting Agencies, (4) Engineering, (5) Telegraphs and Telephones Engineering, (6) Telegraphs and Telephones Traffic, (7) Railways, (8) Railways Engineering, (9) Commerce and Trade, (10) Economics, (11) Scientific and Technical Personnel, (12) Government Controlled Corporations/ Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Bodies, (13) Postal, (14) Banking, (15) Insurance, (16) Armed Forces (Technical Personnel). OR Five years experience in non-Government or private Organizations in the following fields: (1) Clearing and forwarding, (2) Practitioners and Advisors of Income Tax, (3) Accounts, (4) Imports and Exports, (5) Insurance -General-, (6) Scientific, (7) Legal income tax.

2. For AD (IB)---- Second Class or Grade C Master Degree or equivalent.

3. For AD(ISI)---- Bachelors Degree (Preference will be given to those who possess Masters or higher degree in the subjects of Economics, Political Science, International Relations, Defence & Strategic Studies and Computer / Information Technology).

4. For ASP---- Bachelor Degree

Don't worry with your weight and height in case of all above mentioned posts.

Regards

Hussain Qureshi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hussain_qureshi For This Useful Post:
BALOCHISTAN (Tuesday, June 26, 2012), Raat ka musafir (Saturday, October 19, 2013)