View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 08, 2012

Arslan Shaukat is on a distinguished road
Default Essay CE-2012 Energy Crisis

Dear Afzal!

Each essay has three essential elements that constitute its structure viz. Introduction, Body, Conclusion.

Now introduction is a plateform where you can provide some background and interesting info indirectly or directly linking to the main body. One can include some history of energy crisis in Pakistan that how we got this in Pakistan. This introduction should not stretch on more than two pages.

After introduction comes the main body, here one should present organized information directly related to the topic i.e Causes of Energy crisis (economic, political, social, environmental, technical) and then consequences (economic, social, political, environmental).

After all this comes the tailing part of an essay, that is the conclusion. In conclusion paragraph (stretching on one page) one can present some solutions to this burgeoning menace. And then conclude the essay on some spakling thought, idea or quotation.

I attempted by Essay in CE-2012 in the above mentioned style. And it consumed me one hour to make an outline with headings and sub headings stretching over one hand half sheet. Then in remaining two hours I just wrote, wrote and wrote on the set outline. I wrote 9 pages on the essay (11 including outline).

I think my strategy would work as I did not wander too much away from the topic.

I am sure I would pass that paper (Insha Allah).

What do you people think?

Any success stories of people writing 10-12 pages essay an getting passed. Please do share.

Regards,
pari Ali BNi (Friday, October 26, 2012)