View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bilal Ahmad Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailajafri View Post
Dear All.
I have a query, i made my proposal that is directly related to Pakistan. Should i change it? if no, how can i defend it in interview? any suggestions in this regrad?????
dear!
1st if you can defend it then you don,t need to change it.(a thesis proposal is mandatory, through it they want to see your research proposal making skills, if they have any objection regarding it, later on they can suggest you to change topic, but you should confirm it whether you have to dedicate to country of your study or the country you belong, in selection process another candidate will have better topic than you then it may be a negative point for you. because in my opinion, you should always select a thesis proposal which should not supplement a peculiarity, it should benefit universally.)
how can you defend it, it's depend on you that whats your aim to select it?why this while there may be many other?
you can defend it through study of literature regarding your topic.(make a complete understanding with your proposal)
ask questions from yourself, which you expect they can ask from you.