View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 12, 2012

quaidian_dss2006 is on a distinguished road

95-9:35
European History, Sociology, Journalism, Punjabi, IR

Bhagwan Das: ‘the question about what to do if reborn in performa was to test your intelligence and you should have not attended it’. I tried to give my reason to attempt but he was not interested. Then said’ so ur M.Sc is from BZU..’ I said, ‘no sir, my BA is from BZU but MSc from QAU.
Questions aked by the panel:
Why Mynmar is in media so much
MFN status n whether it wud compromise the core issues
Zardari’s India visit and impact on bilateral relations
Agenda of Seoul summit
Poverty rate and any strategy by the govt to deal with it. I said zero hunger policy; dont know its tru or not ;p
Osama operation; its presence n the role of our intelligence agencies
Missing persons issues and the role of security agencies in this regard. I said they are partly responsible but Saud Gauhar asked me not to be diplomatic; we are not blaming you, I again tried to see it is what I believe, but not listened to..
Some terms from European history by RBD, I said sir I have studies it from french revolution onwards and dont know.. he said these were after the revolution..
How to get macroeconomic stability, which i could not replying even studying economy so much..
Level of Pakistan’s exports
BRICS; their share in global economy; population share

No question about first preference, Foreign Service, nothing about introduction, favorite books or personalities or first preference or any other optional except ES. Panel was normal.
Need prayers..

Best
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to quaidian_dss2006 For This Useful Post:
drvalentino (Friday, April 13, 2012), Eager (Friday, May 04, 2012), fortitude (Friday, April 13, 2012), fromQAU (Friday, April 13, 2012), game on (Sunday, April 22, 2012), Gulrukh (Sunday, April 22, 2012), mano g (Friday, April 13, 2012), mechrose37 (Thursday, April 12, 2012), NASR KHAN (Thursday, April 12, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Sunday, April 22, 2012), Tassawur (Friday, April 13, 2012), The Manager (Saturday, April 14, 2012), The scientist (Thursday, April 12, 2012)