Thread: powers
View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 14, 2012

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali hasan View Post
yup..........

but bro i think DPO has 2 squads of commandos with him 24/7..............so u mean they would let the colonel to bash the DPO??

i think you have taken the DPO in place of colonel rathar than tha music director............ i m asking about the situation if there had been a DPO or SSP instead of the music director i-e SSP/DPO VS COLONEL...........
Dude he cannot do anything with those two squads of commandos. And he does not have them 24/7. If he even lifts a finger on someone who is not a criminal he should be ready to face the music, be it some colonel or a dukaandaar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
then you are mistaken, because these are not powers , rather these are responsibilities...like a DC is responsible for controlling adulteration in food, price hike, encroachments etc...A dc is responsible for procuring food, similarly ddo education is responsible for schools ....an asp is responsible for maintenance of law and order ..

you people then should talk about responsibilities rather than powers. and also those people who are role models for you
You are right. And if you see my previous posts then you will know that I share the same opinion. I am just trying to answer Ali's questions.

Last edited by Umer; Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: chain posts