View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 15, 2012
36th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2007

scorpsshadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaidian_dss2006 View Post
'Serving the country' is a good stand but usually it is followed by k you can serve your country at any capacity; then why foreign service..
A simple reply 'Sir, I agree that working in Pakistan to bring good governance and ease to masses is important but equally important is to bring FDI(Foreign Direct Investment) in Pakistan, establishing harmonious relations between Pakistan and rest of World especially East Asia and Europe (Two potentially big markets for Pakistani products; thereby, improving our exports) and working for improving the tarnished image of Pakistan as a terrorist country in the world. These are the two major aspects on which Pakistan needs to work now and i have more attraction towards the later one. I want to represent Pakistan as a country with immense potential for FDI and trade in the world. Meanwhile, I also want to work for bringing ease to Pakistani people all over the world who are a source of incoming remittances in Pakistan.....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scorpsshadow For This Useful Post:
decentguy (Sunday, September 30, 2012), Intifada (Tuesday, November 27, 2012), m.furqan08 (Sunday, June 10, 2012), massab ahmad (Sunday, December 16, 2012), rose_pak (Sunday, June 10, 2012), Seemab (Thursday, February 20, 2014), Shaikh Abdul Sattar (Friday, November 02, 2012), silza (Tuesday, April 17, 2012), TheDiplomat (Wednesday, January 27, 2021), xeesabir (Tuesday, November 06, 2012)