View Single Post
Old Monday, April 16, 2012

Ahmed Faisal has a spectacular aura aboutAhmed Faisal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahi naz View Post
thnx for ur kind suggestions... actually i ve done my MBA in finance so datz y i waz thinking to opts dis subject, accounting syllabus is clear for me bt the auditing syallubus is so vast , i wana ask Mr.ahmed faisal if he couls suggest me any good accounts teacher here in Qta. I ve elected Persion nd Geography as my other optional so much confused nw wat to do ?? suggest me any other subject as per my specialization
It is not necessary that you should opt your optional as per your educational background. I am a MBA(B & F), but i didn't opt Finance subjects except mercantile law and business admin. furthermore, i have dropped business admin coz i found it inconvenient. as for as teacher of Finance subject is concerned, there are so many in OSIS( gordat singh road), NCC( Masjid Road), and you may find them in kabeer building, however, they are not so good or they have not much time to guide you according to the CSS requirements. there are so many other subject that are easy as well as scoring, such as, Journalism, sociology, mercantile law(as you have a background), USA History(of 100 Marks), IR, any language, Business admin may be a good option as compare to Audit and Accounts, British history(200 marks,as it is easy to cover) etc. hope you would make in your mind now, or you may contact me for further assistance. Regards.
"Our Lord, give us the good in this world and the good in the hereafter." (Al-Qur'an, 2:201).
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Faisal For This Useful Post:
Rahi naz (Tuesday, April 17, 2012)