View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 19, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 177

mubeen saeed will become famous soon enoughmubeen saeed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilatif View Post
brother mobeen saeed is a girl. so better call her sister.

second purchase an advanced oxford learners dictionery. find meaning of difficult words from that dictionery. hopefully ur problem will be solved with each passing day. u just keep reading even if u dont understand the whole article.

thanks
thanks Sir for clarifying on my behalf
Quote:
Its ok bro..I m having a lot of difficulty in understanding the Editorial second page(the international writers one),Please can u tell me how to overcome this difficulty?
Dear using dictionary is advised by many teachers, but it is a rather boring practice, try to guess the meaning of the new words out of context, it is quiet interesting activity. i'm doing masters in TEFL and as teachers we are advised to encourage our students to guess meaning rather than go for dictionary.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mubeen saeed For This Useful Post:
marilatif (Friday, April 20, 2012), naveed khan (Friday, November 09, 2012), Neha Atif (Saturday, May 04, 2013), sikander marri (Thursday, April 19, 2012), silza (Sunday, May 27, 2012)