View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 19, 2012

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali36 View Post
pureapak, i think he has seen announcement of result in his dream,take it easy its more of a lecturerphobia or resultophobia,as you may call it.so take it easy till official announcement.
Dear i have no idea how has he come to know that result is announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashif Abbas Hashmi View Post
dear brothers, do you think result will be announced..? if yes, in what form., excuse me no disrespect is meant, in fact I've applied in various posts but no result has ever announced, have heard from many that only the preselected candidates are called for interview, the result of others is not announced.... though in a post of AD (FPSC) i received a regret letter that I couldn't make it to Interview, anyways in other posts there is silence.
Kashif Bhai,

If sometimes failed candidates are not informed of their result status by any notification they automatically come to know it when successful candidates receive interview calls and share it on forum shortly.

A good number of cssforum members had taken the test but so far no one has confirmed the announcement of result nor has official announcement come on air via couriers or website....

expected time has already elapsed .. their is still no update...

members should Kindly share it if any one knows any thing regarding result !!

Thanks