View Single Post
Old Friday, April 20, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 114

amnatariqshah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Wish you success

Can you please tell in detail about the questions they asked regarding english literature ? Like as you said they asked about several english writers & poets,do you remember the names ?

Are you free lance writer on internet or where ?

what is subject of your published book? what questions did they ask regarding it?

when they asked for the comparison between coleridge & wordsworth,did it lead to discussion or they just relied on your point of view ?

I hope you will be kind enough to answer me
Hey Farrah! I sure am kind enough to address your queries
Yes! You just need to know about all important writers and their important works. I was asked about my favorite ones from Romantic age, so I went for John Keats and Wordsworth.. named my favorite poems. From Augustan age I mentioned Alexander Pope. It's easy, If you are a literature student. No complicated questions as such so don't worry!!

I am an online plus offline freelance writer. They asked me about my niches and so on... My published book is an anthology of poems. They asked me about the publisher... when I told them it was in the US.. they asked me about the exact location ...

Na that comparison thing was more like my personal opinion. However, the interviewer kept adding small questions to it as I moved on with it. Questions like 'how exactly?'.. 'which poem'.. etc.. Hope I make sense to you!!!

If there is any way I could help you more, feel free to ask...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The scientist View Post
Questions about freelance writing, my writing interest, and my published book.
Current security situation, why and how to solve?

Hey Amna could you please elaborate, what questions regarding content writing did they ask?
as i am also a free lance content writer. THANK YOU
Hey!!!
Yup! They would ask you general questions about your writing... like your writing niche and why do you enjoy writing it. Very general stuff that needs no preparation as such. They would even ask you where and for whom you write... so make sure you remember the newspapers or site names there at that time...
Farrah Zafar (Wednesday, April 25, 2012), The scientist (Friday, April 27, 2012)