View Single Post
Old Friday, April 20, 2012

dazedandconfused is on a distinguished road

Why do all the Csp's and most of the forum members avoid this topic? Here to serve the nation, a superior motive, money isn’t everything etc these words are tossed around a lot on this forum. But you have to understand that you have to fulfil your most fundamental needs before you even think of serving others (I am sure most of you might have heard of maslow's hierarchy theory)
Although I myself am interested in attempting the exam once at least (primarily because of my family tradition), but I don't know of any reason why would someone accept a job which pays him/her less than the job which he/she will get right after graduation, and that too 3 years later (average time it takes to be on the field after the exam).
In my opinion If anyone is interested in earning a halal living then they should surely avoid this field, as long as their family background isn't very strong financially.
The system itself compels one to corruption just because your salary isn’t enough to live a life that other people expect of someone with the power and prestige one has in this profession