View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 21, 2012

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedandconfused View Post
32000! In my opinion thats not enough to attract the brightest of the country, which is evident if you have a look at the qualifications of the applicants.
They are given other benefits as well which reduce their living expenses so this is not too low. Of course no one forces someone to enter the service. If you want money then join the private sector.
Quote:
Although I have no right to be judging it from the outside but from what I have observed and heard till now is that most of the people who attempt the css exam are those who haven't achieved any notable success in their academic careers and are just hoping for a miracle in this exam (tukka chalne ka bohat suna hai maine),
No this is not entirely true. Many bright people join the service too.
Quote:
of course there are some bright people also and they are the ones who mostly clear it as well. But the fact remains that there is a dearth of quality candidates applying for CSS. You don’t see many MBA’s and MSC’s from the top universities in the world giving the exam.
Please correct me if I am wrong I am just expressing my opinion so please don’t get offended.
Of course people from top universities have gone through better training and graduating from these universities is a lot tougher than clearing the CSS exam. They get more competitive positions. But not all universities abroad are good by the way.