View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 22, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKARIYAN01 View Post
\jab debate k liye arguments nahi hoty to peoply start getting it personal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep your advises with your self i know very well what everything is about,,,,,,,,,,,,, ok,,,,,
debates are done between people of intelligence and understanding, it is very much clear you are an irrational person having sub-intelligent and rude mindset. so keep your views and ideas to yourself and do not post them in a public forum . eat your sour grapes regularly, they will make you strong and powerful . over and out. mods if you gotta ban me over this, I shall welcome such a decision, but don't ask me to bow down on this . everything is there for everyone to see and understand who is doing what