View Single Post
Old Monday, April 23, 2012

Raptor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by serisssh View Post
Raptor

kindly share ur tracking number of tcs and at what time u recieved the letter
i received two calls . one from HR stating that apka "letter vaps aa gaye ha due to address problm , tell us another one" .. dan he told me the contents of letter and other relevant instructions. they will send it again . then i may be able to give u some info about trackin number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serisssh View Post
Raptor got selected ..Alhumdullilah . thx ti billie for wishing me in advance

congrats hey from which city are u and at what time u get the letter
thanks alottt.. me from Rawalpindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amor Vincit Omnia View Post
Dear please share any mobile or PTCL number from where you people received call and sms.. please....

sms was from the same number we received msgs for interview. call was from 03419190639

they dnt pick call on these numbrs .. i had tried dat alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
Totally disagree with you buddy.You can judge them from the fact that they are only giving you a cumulative increment of 6000 rupees in your salary if you somehow in time barred tenure (18 months from start of induction) manages to pass two levels of ISQ Qualification, considered to be the prestigious one in banking industry.One can easily elicit from it the kind of attitude they are adopting towards the continuous development of their human resources.I have been to their staff college for an interview .It not even looks like some training centre.MCB is going to make sure that you get enough training because they dont need any bottlenecks to be created in their smooth working mechanisms.

i am confused , how can u pass two stages in 18 months. dznt second stage requires exp of three years and continual development of 60hrz to appear > plz clarify ur point ?

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, April 23, 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: merged