View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 25, 2012

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
That is another misconception. A revolution is never initiated by extremely large number of people, it is always initiated by a few well organized, well understanding and struggling people with an ideology that addresses people's plight, may it be a social or a political revolution, however in order to take roots it requires extremely large number of people's "will to change" . Take the example of Islam, Holy Prophet (SAW) came up with an ideology (which ofcourse was revealed to him by Allah (SWT)), he (SAW) were initially followed by well disciplined, well understanding, struggling and organized fellows who had a belief in Prophet (SAW), gradually the ideology began to spread and all types of people (including hypocrites ) begun to join but everything was maintained in an organized way for the purpose and ultimately Islam became a reality for the world .
It seems you misunderstood me. I didn't say initiated. I said that it is a collective effort by a large number of people. Of course those few well organised individuals need some support to achieve what they want.
The Following User Says Thank You to talalz3 For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, April 25, 2012)