View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 25, 2012

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Good and bad people exist everywhere but we cannot blame rulers alone for our collective failures. Pakistan has been having political revolutions since day 1 of its inception (jis tarah kaa hashar yahan pe hukumrano kaa hota aa raha hai us ki misal buhut mushkil se kaheen pe milti hogi , in ko poochta kon hai jab tak yeh bhari protocol leke sar pe aake na khare hon , yeh bhi aik tarah se revolt hee to hai ). We really do need to focus upon society, there is a dire need of a new social order in the whole society and revived socio-political and socio-economic conditions. As a society (a nation if we want to consider ourselves ) we are being exploited by a social class of people within us, so it is our own social hierarchy which needs a revolution
I never said we don't need to change our society. But to term the whole society as being wrong is entirely an unjust and I biased claim I must say. We are suffering because of feudalism. No doubt about it. You cannot even think of denying this fact.