View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 26, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Exclamation @ ALL please comment

i was laughing to see PM of pakistan when he was coming out of the court as victorious.it looked that he had conquered something,he was received with congrets and flowers....Tragic and pathetic.Either we talk about any political party,there have no moral values..
Atleast i dont accept such constitution that gives immunity to a president and what about poor people who are tortured by police on minor crimes.
it is only islam that says,no one is beyond law either a ruler or common man.
there are some ppl who are supporters of PM and that constitution,they should be aware that the issue is of money laundering of 60 million dollars i.e the money of pakistani ppl looted by president of pakistan and supported by PM and the cabinet and all the allied parties....in simple words,we should agree that a president can do robbery as he has immunity under article 248.can any body like to tell me if a president rapes someone,does he enjoy immunity ??????Oh God,protect our country and countrymen from devils.

Allama iqbal rightly said
Jamhoorait wo tarz-e-hakoomat ha ke jis main
Bandon ko gina kartey hain, tola naheen kartey.

On serious grounds,m thinking,this democracy i.e western democracy does not suit us.
nadiamughal (Thursday, April 26, 2012), samia fakhar (Thursday, April 26, 2012), SANA Sgd (Thursday, April 26, 2012)