View Single Post
Old Friday, April 27, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidogar View Post
Dear how will you convince me with strong economy argue? America claims so though she is not now strong economically. She claims the super power of the world, but despite the facts has she won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan yet. what is the Ratio of success from since 2001. Then tell me what are the facts of heavy weapons and strongest economy? All these thing i am saying, as i have personal experience. Will any american citizen have courage to blow himself up with IED's. No dear actual fact is courage. On the contrary, i will explain my point of view with facts, but before me re-consider / examine the china interest. look and examine critically by watch geographical location of the border at map.
you are talking about defeating others whilst my interest is in our victory.. don't give examples of Iraq and Afghanistan do you want to reach their fate?????
i am concerned about the safety of my people and my country.... And after all how much can you fight with India the regional power, America the super power even if you don't accept it has much power to nuke you out of the world.... What can you courage do in front of Intercontinental Ballistic atomic missile whilst you have only missiles ranging within the territory of south Asia...
And I am amazed that you still need any proof for the stronger economy of India whilst their currency is twice as powerful as ours