View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 28, 2012
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
can i prepare psychology from net.. as far as about geography i have got all books but not for psy so plz help me out tx..
everything could be done from the net , but the issue is that you have to clear and crystallize your concepts , material on the net is different than in the books in the sense that some authentic writer helps in clearing your concepts in a variety of ways , on the other hand , net is just a material mostly without flowcharts and diagrams or you mostly find scholorary articles regarding different topics , which are mostly critiques and cover a specific part of a topic. whereas , in a book writer starts from the beggining and takes you to the end .
another, problem with the net is that whenever you go for a topic , you would find different writers , but a boook is written by a single writer , once you read a chapter , you get familiar with the writing style. i think when one reads book again and again , writer starts speaking in a reader . during papers , when one recalls topics pages one studied, underlines the lines etc make the recalling of things easy
so in my opinion book is better than net.