View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 28, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariz Ahmad View Post
@ Ana
thanks alot for replying

I wish that IBA, Karachi should conduct the test. Then at least we can be assured that test results will be impartial and on merit. The persons who cleared IBA Karachi's test last time for teaching got their jobs converted to permanent.
Dears previous test was conducted by University of sindh testing service, while prior to the IBA-sukkur conducted that test not IBA karachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
@ Araiz

Yeah , IBA is a credible institute . but the problem is that even if there is transparency in test ,they mess up everything in interview and further selection.

Those who have a source got selected and those who don't have sourve told that there is no vacancy .This happen with me last time , I had a masters degree and got 83 Marks , and I was told that there is no vacancy in my town.
I feel really sorry for that, really mishap like that should not occur. While the previous two recruitments of teachers were only on the basis of written test + academic record. No interview was conducted as per the policy of the ADB and WB funding sources. So do not worry about interview just clear the test with good score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelligentgal View Post
If general age relaxation of 15 years is added to upper age limit, then it means people till age of 50 can apply for these jobs. am I right? if yes then from where to get the notification of age relaxation to be attached with application form? my aunt wants to apply and she is more than 40. today she went to NJV and she was told that age relaxation certificate must be attached. Can anyone guide me in this regard?
The upper age limit noramally is 28 years but Government in 2010 offered general age relaxation of 15 years to all recruitments except under SPSC, hence surely a person of age less than 43 year can apply.