View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 29, 2012
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
What do you say about IBA sukkur?? Because I am from rural sindh and being girls I can not afford living karachi without hostel and only sukkur iba offers hostel facilities. Still confused...!! Even though sukkur is more expensive and longer than CMA and szabist....!! plz help me in this regard if anyone can
IBA has its reputation...people(i know some of them) who graduated from IBA in 90s are taking advantage of the reputation.. so anyone who wanted to do a good job after graduation must opt for IBA(if one can afford it)... if IBA sukkur easy for you then go ahead for it. IBA in his all forms will benefit you Insha Allah.