View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 01, 2012

noor14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzaq2005 View Post
Here is my solution:
Title:Man in relation with insects

Man has mixed feelings for insects, he maintains that some are dangerous for living beings like cockroach, bed-bug,mosquitoes and locusts whereas some are source of pleasure and have very essential role in todays human living i.e the honey bee which not only pollinate the flowers but have a source of honey and ant though bite and pollute our food but engulf the daily waste.
By observing their remains entomolists have suggested that most of the insects live in great number approx from 400 million years in all corners of the world, they used to live very organized in behaviour by playing their individual role like bee and ants that is why the word “instinct is used for them”.

Now let me enumerate your mistakes:
1.the original passage is about 372 words,but you solution is about 216 words long where as it must be with in 115 to 125 words long.
2. In most of the places you have paragraphed the original passage where as you have to summarize into your own words.
3.don't make small paragraphs.(try to follow the rule of para)

lot of effort is needed from your side(I am not claiming that i am a master of this art,but i used to try some of above mentioned points to make a precis)
It seems that you have perceived the original passage, but did not able to produce the desired gist. so practice, practice and more practice!

regards
ok got it..... inshallah next time i would try to overcome these mistakes. and thanks a lot for kind reply.