View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 14, 2007

amjad777 is on a distinguished road

In the current senario I think US will not do that. See the statements of Rusia in that context. Iran is also playing its cards intelligently, they allowed IAEA to fix cameras at underground nuclear research center. So US will be challanged in that case too. Internal situation of Iran is also different then Afghanistan and Iraq, because they are unite and every individual of Iran is against US and no political party will favour US in Iran.

There are other options with US, like they can ask Israil to attack Iran's nuclear plants. This is an option that needs to be considered. I think Iran is well aware of this, thats why they tried to developed missile system that can target Israil easily, so Israil will also think many times before launching attack.

Russia's economy is stabilized a bit and they will to regain their power back. Although they don't have that much in economic field still has permanent seat at UN. China will also be against this so as EU because of its geo strategic location and economic interests.

I think recent visit of President Musharraf to Iran will also have impact on that. Pakistan will not favour US in that case. Why?? Because of current issues with Afghan at one side and other with India are already there. So Pakistan will never want to have tension on Iran border. It will be a disaster for Pakistan as well.

Some more facts and comments are also there, CSS forum members please comment........................................... ..

thanks

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness".
"Achieve excellence to become a dear or dire of the world"
"Failure is the world, don't known to me"