View Single Post
Old Friday, May 04, 2012
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelligentgal View Post
I am a lecture in Mathematics in a govt college in Karachi since 2010. I applied for FPSC lecturer( Dont know why) Now I have received a letter for interview for this post. Now i am confused whether I should appear in interview or not. Can anyone provide me with the comparison in terms of pay and perks between a lecturer in Sindh Govt and a lecturer under Ministry of defense? I will be thankful!
dear there is no big difference. salary and other perks are same in both the departments, however, in the long run u have better chances of promotion in ministry of defense than in sindh government. but as u are also css qualified, so hopefully u will be allocated, given the fact that u are from sindh, where allocation chances are greater than in any other province.

but still u have opportunity, so better go for the interview, whose result will be out much later than ur css final resul. then u will be in a better position to decide ur future path.

regards
azzee (Saturday, May 05, 2012), intelligentgal (Saturday, May 05, 2012)