View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 05, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddasar ali View Post
@ M T S AWAN
Dear you may right but I agree to Ghazanfar that you included many irrelevant things.I think the part of your essay above causes of crisis is irrelevant but I may wrong also.
Dear actually it depends upon the requirement of the party whom you are presenting the matter/essay. It was the requirement of my invigilator to write causes etc thats why it was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghazanfar Ali View Post
We must remember 1 thing......FPSC has no specific criteria for checking. Its ur LUCK.
Yes there is no hard and fast rule for essay checking , luck matters a lot... I have seen gold medalist of english literature from g.c. failing in english essay..... A greater portion of css relates to luck...