View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 06, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsalpha View Post
Sir I have read it thoroughly but could not find answers,
If 2 persons were recommended by the FPSC on 2 posts i.e one sindh and one punjab, and one of them refuse to join it, whereas other person joined the services, after 8-9 months fpsc gives the chance to the 3rd runner-up for the same, my question's starts from here, what would be the seniority of both in such case ??
Regret courageneverdies, i didnt get what you were trying to explain.

Nevertheless, as far as this question is concerned, the seniority of both of them will be reckoned from the merit list of FPSC not from date of their joining. If the third person's seniority is determined by FPSC above then the second person thn irrespective of the fact that he joined after 8 or 9 months after, his/her seniority will be above thn the person at No.2.

Conversely, if FPSC has issued merit list and person at Number 3 is placed after person at No.2, thn his/her seniority will be fixed after person at No.3.

Seniority is not decided as per quota of individual rather as per merit list of FPSC.

Remember, FPSC always issue revise merit list once all the persons/officers join service under that recruitment process.

Regards
courageneverdies (Sunday, May 06, 2012)