View Single Post
Old Monday, May 07, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough
Default Islamiat Strategy?

As far as Islamiat of CSS is concerned, I have made its my own strategy... Now here we go...

First, I have read Dogars book in urdu of Islamiat generally.......

Second, After dogars, I have read Afshan(CSPs) book of twenty twenty series in urdu in order to understand the CSS question trend...

third plan is that, as i have to attempt my paper in english, now i have made strategy to point out past papers and attempt those question in my style, moreover, i will make its my own notes during studying VU notes and lectures as well as will remember the ayats and ahadiths........now the thing is that am I going right way or wrong...........

Now my question is these I hope you CSSFORUM member surely will help me out...

Q1. How to make Islamiat notes.....(outlines or notes fully)

Q2. During making Islamiat's notes I have decided to consul five books like jahangir series, past papers, dogars in order to make my own notes?

Q3. How to remember Ayats and Ahaditsh and in which topics should I remeber Ahadis and Ayats?

Q4. How to overcome the current trend of Islamiat question means current affair topics likely.

Q5. Should I attempt past 10 years papers or 5 years, as a matter of fact, nowadays questions are asked like type of current trend?

Q.6 One of my friend has given me past 1 year friday features of Dawn in order to cover Islamiat's paper? Should I read it or it is the wastage of time?

Q7. In last Please would you let me know your perfect strategy in order to get good marks in CSS means 70+ Marks.

A.Sara Abass
Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
marilatif (Monday, May 07, 2012), Punj Daryai (Thursday, February 07, 2019)