View Single Post
Old Friday, October 28, 2005

Satan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabassum Shabbir Awan
Dear President Ronald stated :

"We may be the generation that sees Armageddon".

but he was speaking with regard to the Russian Communism and its possible war with the people of book i.e. Muslims and Christians , but the things have been changed and present scenario seldom speaks of this. So better to not refer the statement.
GOOD BUT NOT SO GOOD

I agree that Political figures do use religious myths to help their causes but what you misses here is the term Armageddon; according to Christianity its actually the final war between good and evil and in which Christ (PBUH) himself will participate. So surely it wasn’t the Russian cold war.

"but he was speaking with regard possible war with the people of book i.e. Muslims and Christians"

I suggest you to come out of this confusion because we are not people of the book according to them; they niether believe that the Quran is the word of God nor that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the messenger of God Almighty and for them we are the infidels just as the communists; becuase we dont agree that Jesus Christ (PBUH) died on the cross for our sins.Its infact us who called them people of the book coz we believe both in Bible and Christ (PBUH).

So for them the Armegeddon will about to happen sometime in the future.

Get the truth before the truth gets you.

Last edited by THE 1; Friday, October 28, 2005 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Please, try not to sound personal