View Single Post
Old Friday, May 11, 2012
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Well I am not in favour of creating more provinces as it will definitely put a huge burden on already weak economy of Pakistan.I am of the view that making new provinces is just a political game nothing else.it is evident from the statements of some PML-N members that party decided to bring bill for creation of new provinces in Punjab assembly after it felt that it is costing PML-N its vote bank in south Punjab as evident from last three elections.so what does that means?simply that all parties are seeing their own interests rather than the well being of masses.The people who are in power for decades have not been able to solve the problems of their people so far then its useless to hope that they will work for the welfare of people once new provinces are created,In fact in new provinces thay will have more chances to plunder national wealth as they will have major role in those provinces.even if we say it is good step to divide Pakistan into more provinces then still change is impossible in the presence of all those old corrupt faces.it was easy for PML-N to bring resolution in Punjab assembly but the case of sindh is quite different.it won't be easy to bring such resolution in sindh assembly.It is very unfortunate that no one is talking about improving the system so it is folly to think that it will be improved even if new provinces are made as our politicians don't believe much is reforms.
Afaque59 (Tuesday, December 19, 2017), LonelyEngineer (Friday, February 01, 2013), mohsinali303 (Tuesday, May 15, 2012)