View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ahmed Faisal has a spectacular aura aboutAhmed Faisal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shujaat2009 View Post
I have been preparing for Css since the start of this year but i am little annoyed because after so much struggle my english doesnt seem to be attractive and Impressive and i want guidance about how to improve it and wat are ingredients for the good written expression
Mr. Shujjat...According to my minute knowledge you should do few things, buy a big register and make three portions in it. one for expression, second for phrasal verbs and third of vocabulary+their synonymous. Whenever you catch them jot them down and then use them frequently in your daily writing. As far as your grammatical problem is concerned, use two books namely: English grammar in use by Raymond Murphy and 2nd for advance learners is Advanced grammar in use by martin hewing. you should also read dawn on daily basis coupled with Press review, Monthly current affairs by imtiaz shahid. Last but not the least, try to make one precis a day. These few dozes will get you out of phobia of English.
"Our Lord, give us the good in this world and the good in the hereafter." (Al-Qur'an, 2:201).
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Faisal For This Useful Post:
shujaat2009 (Saturday, May 12, 2012)