View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Just had an opportunity to go through different posts under this thread and would like to state:

o India was usurper in the case of Siachen when she violated all agreed terms where NJ9842 was considered to be ceasefire/control line between both parts of Kashmir held by these countries. a line straight towards North from this point was to be the boundry line and Siachen is clearly lying far inside Pakistani part.

o Pakistan did same in 1965 when operation giberaltor was initially launched followed by grand salam and india started all out war bending Pakistan to agree on terms on ceasefire on mutual terms. Likewise at Kargil, Pakistan took the initiative to capture important peaks at Kargil-Dras-Leh road putting her at win-win position, but its result was not favourable for Pakistan, when India had threatened to extend war at other border fronts and Pakistan had to retaliate, resultantly, we got bad name in whole world as well as lost many precious lifes.

o China and Pakistans relations are on the simple formula of mutual interest. China would never be having bad relations with other countries merely to propagate profitless friendship.

o One should not underestimate oneself, but simultaneously one should not over estimate oneself. Pakistan's nukes can be one of the best in world, but for what?

A story is coming into my mind, i had heard that there were two neighbouring families, one started developing herself, while other family often remained active in internal strives and were unable to bind themselves in family bonding. Both were in animosity to each other and for safety, had kept guards to protect from others incursions. The guard of smaller house used to get annoyed from the internal strife and jumped into the internal affairs and took hold of house, he was authoritative and off and on used to take bridle of the affairs of house. He was no good for his primary duty, protection of his house... Problems occured in other house as well, and that was comparatively bigger thn the other, but the guard of that house did not interfere in internal affairs of that house and just kept doing his duty. Its members used to fight and thn remained developing their house towards betterment. ......

With these haphazard word, one can easily tell that the bigger household is better placed thn the smaller household ... these can be examples of India and Pakistan, without any second thought, Pakistan is the smaller house..

o If by putting some strong emotional words at this discussion side, I feel myself a strategist planner or an expert in foreign policy or by sorting out some posts in forum, i start thinking myself as a good administer of things, there would be no bigger fool thn me....

Regret if anybody is offended, dear, we should not overestimate overselves.... Unity is strength and together we stand, we should realize mistakes done by us in past and should have to undo those mistakes, instead of making more mistakes....

Regards

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
mano g (Monday, May 28, 2012), sabahatbhutta (Saturday, May 19, 2012), sidogar (Monday, May 21, 2012)