View Single Post
Old Friday, May 18, 2012
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56

sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
dear , regarding your second point , it is the issue of americans when there are cross border attacks from fata into afghanistan. we need to wake up to reality, OBL was living under our umbrella and all we could do was protest when the americans killed him. similarly i suggest you to read Irfan hussain's book Fatal fault lines or read his articles that will show you the number of people killed in drones and the support it has in FATA.

as regards the ecnomic policy , please understand that economic sovereignty is interlinked with the sovereignty that you are talking about. IMF & WB both are american outfits that she uses to pressurize the weak government like ours.
Then What are Americans doing there with all their technology. They should stop infiltration. I admit that there in infiltration but there is also on America-Mexico border. It is not excuse of attacks. If America has any information then it should give it to Pakistan Government, who authorized him to attack ?
Why Pakistan is an ally then?
If you have some trouble at your home with your brother, than I should attack your home ?
Pakistani forces are capable of conducting any operation. Anyway you have your own point of view. Any of your points did not authorize Americans to attack Pakistan, although your points are somewhat valid.

I understand that economic policy is interlinked with the sovereignty, but taking loan is violation of sovereignty ?