View Single Post
Old Friday, May 18, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahid hussian View Post
dear friends should i opt i law or muslim law? as we have seen 2012 paper of muslim law it was quiet different from previous years so i need guidance thanks
International law is a vast subject.As you have seen paper pattern has changed so one needs in-depth study for all subjects.Muslim law is better choice because being muslim we are familiar with it and it includes even some topics of Islamiat like as Punishments in Islam etc.

Decision will be yours so see syllabus of both subjects and judge your own interest.

All the best !
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
zahid hussian (Saturday, May 19, 2012)