View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 19, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post
Why Multan n other regions are compelling us to join them dear?
Bahawalpur wants its own autonomy. we don't want to be with saraiki sooba. we are riyasti and want our riyasat status back so if you want to be fair you have to listen to our voice also..
Yes I strongly believe that the wishes of the people of Bahawalpur should also be fulfilled,, And If anyone has any doubt about the wishes of people there should be conducted a referendum in each district, whether they want to remain as a part of punjab, saraiki soba or Bahalpur soba....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Wasi Usman View Post
Review of history 1905 division of Bengal by Lord Curzon proves that division of provinces is a menace for the unity of the nation though there were two nations Hindu and Muslim but now there are many linguistic and races flourishing that may involve in illegal activities will fight each other so the history repeats(1905-1911) again.

I learn from history that no one learns from history.
Example is correct but conclusion is wrong my dear brother... The division of Bengal gave to the oppressed population a chance to prosper, not the division but the cancellation of division i.e. the cancellation of prosperity of the half population created that big gap among the prosperous and the oppressed.