View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 24, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FareedSheikh View Post
how come its gud sign ? that made me worried
and wats ur evaluation about this sort of halka pulka interview
i feel is say zada tough to baki interviews hutein hain
i mean thaey just didnot bother at allllllllll
it felt as they just want checking my gen knowledge onlyyyyyy
as it is said knowledge has been cheked in writen
personality has been asesed in assesment
then wat they cheked in interview ? or they just cross cheked the assesment
is that ?
Toughness of interview has nothing to do with high marks, the judgement will be made through the answers one gives, no matter the questions asked are difficult or easy, so don't worry about that. Yes, they cross check the assessment report and they themselves make their own assessment as well, there are a lot of aspects of personality that can't be checked through written and even psychological assessment, for example how to bear pressure, confidence level is being analyzed, the way of responding to different questions, mannerism, the way of tackling the situation when the candidate don't know the answer of a question, if one is confident, under confident or over confident, so they must have checked what they wanted to check, and for experienced and expert people it takes only a few moments to assess.best of luck!
ArifAwan (Thursday, May 24, 2012), FareedSheikh (Thursday, May 24, 2012)