View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 24, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold
Default @All

when I read the Islamic history.. I find that there was a difference in the method of appointment of each Kahlifa and each kahallifa had a different view of running the business of government... Like the 1st Khalifa Hazrat BAu Bakar Siddique R.A was nominated by Muhammad S.A.W,,, The 2nd Kahlifa Hazrat Umar R.A although nominated by Hazrat Abu BAkar R.A but Hazrat Umar R.A presented himself before the people of Madina/Makkah to legitimize his nomination.. The 3rd Kahlifa HAzrat Usman R.A was nominated by a Shura ( consultative commitee).. and there was a divide in Shura on the nomination of 4th Khalifa....
I don't want to create any controversy my sole intention is to get answers of my quests...
Which political model we should adopt????
Also there is a divide in Ummah on issue of Political model... Pakistan is a diverse country... Some sects support Khilafat while some Support Immamat....
Which is suitable for Pakistan, keeping in view its diversity......????