View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 27, 2012
43rd CTP
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014

silza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Indeed,writing practice is very important.You are right,I experienced it during paper of Urdu and Islamiat.I had beautiful words to write but I couldn't write as much as I wanted..Specifically Paper B can't be done well without fluent urdu writing.You must practice it.

Regarding my own experience,I must say,fluency wasn't the main factor behind my pathetic score but yes it was one of the factors. I secured 49 marks in paper B,(overlooking less marks in mcqs portion)it wasn't much bad score,considering my preparation level.Marks in paper A were 34 and for that,fluency wasn't responsible.

I'm not lecturer of Urdu so it had nothing to do with my paper of Urdu.If you are teaching Urdu,then of course it's a plus point for you.You are in touch with the subject,that really matters
no dear, i teach quite technical subjects, my field is engineering but i am talking in general, not particular about urdu... that as teachers, we have to grasp something first and then elaborate it to students, explaining & being descriptive becomes a second nature, same is to be done in the exam...so as you have gone through exams twice , i was just asking how much do u agree with me at this point, is it so?
or it is not so, it is not that aided advantage???