View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 29, 2012

we love Pakistan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by umair.ali View Post
Yup, am also waiting for it, the GAT has been announced, some admission test held on 19th was also announced on Sunday, MTO test result should be there. Btw if they short list by the same approach as they followed in the test short lisitng, no body knows who gets inducted.
It would be rather unexpected that they may assign different weight-age to certain sections, but it is a possibility here. So everybody should pray here...and bad performers should pray that there scores from other sections may cover their bad performance in the first one..(it happened to me also). NTS assigns relative scores in the end I think, so it also depends upon the competency level of the whole 1800 students.
It will take some time my dear, there is no comparison b/w GAT and BOP. NTS will send test result to BOP, and BOP will shortlist the candidates according to there requirement then NTS will upload result. That's the procedure NTS fallow in all banking test e.g MCB test. test conducted by NTS on behalf of others always took longer then normal NTS time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimza View Post
anyone pls tell me differnce betwenn TBO of MCB and MTO of BOP
MCB TBO is a job related to operations department, MCB did't hire peoples for MTO so you can say MCB TBO is equal to MTO of other banks.
MTO is a process where banks hire fresh graduates and train them for higher positions (in future) in bank, in Any department. BOP being a govt bank is much much better then MCB. and MTO jobs in general are considered to be better then TBO in accordance with there growth opportunities.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to we love Pakistan For This Useful Post:
umair.ali (Wednesday, May 30, 2012)