View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 29, 2012

me2faisal is on a distinguished road

Management Trainee Positions Available – Atlas Honda
Posted by jingoist | Posted in Marketing | Posted on 28-05-2012-05-2008

“Atlas Honda Limited (AHL) is a joint venture between the Atlas Group and Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Japan. The company was created by the merger of Panjdarya Limited and Atlas Autos Ltd. in 1988. Both these motorcycle manufacturing concerns were established by the Atlas Group. In addition, a third concern, Atlas Epak Ltd. was taken over by the Government of Bangladesh in 1971 after the fall of Dhaka. AHL manufactures and markets Honda motorcycles in collaboration with Honda Motor Company. Honda motorcycles are by far the largest selling motorcycles in the country with an unmatched reputation for high quality, reliability and after-sales-service.”

Position Available : Management Trainee – Marketing

Requirements

Qualification : MBA (Marketing)

CGPA : 3.00 & above

Experience : Fresh Graduates or 1-2 years’ work experience

Interested candidates should forward their updated resumes immediately indicating position in the subject latest by June 1, 2012 to: nida.irfan@atlashonda.com.pk

Note:
Emails without proper subject will not be entertained
Please also note that the shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for a written test at the premises of the Atlas Honda Ltd. i.e. F-36, Estate Avenue, S.I.T.E Karachi and only those who clear the written test will be put through the proper selection process