View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabiaAfzal View Post
anf basically army ke under command hai is lie army ke logo ko appoint kiya jati hai. i dont think ke inspector ki koi posts anf me kabhi advertise howi hon. anyway stay on this forum and you will know if any posts are advertised.
The posts of Assistant Director, Inspector, Sub-Inspector and ASI are announced in ANF through FPSC as and when required. Any Civilian can apply in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
No. ANF is under MoI
Dear these days there is separate ministry named "Ministry of Narcotics Control".

Quote:
Originally Posted by shez18 View Post
rabia it mean .. Civil log anf mein appoint nai karte .. But im interested to join anf ..
Civilians are appointed in it, I know two people who are civilians and are doing job one of them is Assistant Diorector. So no need to be disappointed, just get prepared and wait for the announcement of job.