View Single Post
Old Friday, June 01, 2012
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56

sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad Aslam View Post
Being 5th in AJK, and finding it almost impossible to make through to CSA, today I came to my office with a new enthusiasm and interest in my work. But still some-where in the farthest corner of my heart I see a window. Can that open?At-least I don't know.....

so seniors and those who have a hawk-eye on stats: Do you have any idea of previously carried forward C/F Balance which is a fractional figure that is being added to current factor to determine number of seats against every entity of quota?

It looks a silly question but I believe that one should ask foolish questions and listen the answers wisely
Your feelings are very much expected, pray to Allah for increase in seats.

Last year 4 seats were awarded to AJK, which were fractional(fraction being equal to .5 approx) less than its quota. So chances are there as this time it also approx .2 higher fraction.