View Single Post
Old Monday, June 04, 2012

Roqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura about

thanks for such nice suggestions....i practiced them when i get time....but the problem is whatever i read the same sentences stored in my mind....u may say ''ratta'' stored.and when i write the same sentences i write down on paper. Writing skills never developed. I also face difficulty in writing any article/ essay/ paragraph in my own words.
Writing skills based on articles sentences may help during exams..but we face plagiarism effect in thesis/ research paper writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid View Post
your expression is very poor go first learn basics and along with BIG ZERO........... these are the comments of Sir Manzoor Mirza sb about my first expansion. i was toooooo much enthusiastic about CSS when i came to lahore from quetta but after these comments of sir now i am strongly broken, like the broken wings of Khalil Gibran. sir please help me how i recover my first enthusiasm with best expression.
Try try and try again...and one day inshALLAh you'll be a good writer...instead taking negative perception of your teachers comments, try to find out your mistakes and fix them.

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, June 04, 2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Posts merged.