View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkhan View Post
Raz Bhai thank you very much for your response. I re write my position for your convenience. I am Fifth in GBFATA and my preference goes like FSP, PAS, PSP, IRS, PCS,PAAS,Commerce and so on. I need to ask somequestions again. Please answer me one by one, I shall be greaetful.

1: If a candidate finds the same group (Say IRS in this case) in both open merit and provincial reserved seats will he be allocated on the merit seat?
Open Merit.
Open Merit seat is consumed first.

Quote:
2: Why u did not give FSP to merit No 30 (Third in GBFATA)? because FSP is mostly the third choice of candidates?
Because FSP seat was not available. Apparently, there was only one open merit seat for FSP which was already consumed by candidate from Punjab.

Quote:
3: How much chances do u see that merit No 30 ( Third in GBFATA) And Merit No 40 ( Fourth in GBFATA) would be getting IRS in open merit?
80%.
But if some of the first 11 candidates have placed IRS before PAS/PSP/FSP then they will occupy IRS and chances for GBFATA candidates for open merit seat of IRS will be dying. (Normally, people do not place IRS before PAS/PSP).

Quote:
4: Wht makes you think that GBFATA will not be having seat of FSP this year?
Seats distribution stats which is in rumors in these days.

Quote:
5: Say if FSP seat is there, then why would it not go to merit No 30 OR 40 and how would I fall for this group when merit No 30 AND merit No 40 are above me
Then Merit No.30 and 40 have prior right to consume FSP if they have placed it in their top choices.

Wish you good luck brother.